||Roe 8 decision by wa labor may be delayed until after election, since the Court has only been asked by the state to clarify which state is the "parent of minors" in the issue.
The court's opinion on this question is now due for review in mid-November or December of this year.
Sudan rejects 300000 darfur death tolls вЂ” Yonhap News Agency (@YonhapNews) September 3, 2015
There are a total of 1.5 million people, including 4,939 children, killed and wounded in the conflicts in Yemen, Syria and Congo since March 2011. Those who survived were separated into five groups.
* 1.5 million people displaced by the war or under immediate threat of death.
* 4,939 civilians who have been killed in the conflict (98% of the dead)
* 4,711 members of the security forces in the conflict (7.5%)
* 10,000 to 22,000 civilians whose numbers are unknown
* The estimated number of wounded civilians is approximately 100,000
In February last year, The New York Times reported on the estimated 300,000 to 500,000 people who had been killed during the civil war since March 2011.
By April this year, the government estimated that 3,300,000 people had been killed in Syria вЂ” a further 3,900,000 were still "determined to be inside the country" вЂ” while UN officials reported there were 200,000 people in "survivor camps" where they had remained after fleeing the war.